In this world of smart phones, social media and online dating – will the chat-up line still work?
In this world of smart-phones, tablets, and wifi technology: Does the Internet now rule our life? Is old fashioned spoken communication now totally irrelevant or has it been adapted for use online?
We ask, do those old fashioned chat up lines still work? Women like a guy with a good sense of humour, and a good chat-up line can be a great way of displaying that you have one and breaking the ice.
Let’s look at a few Chat Up Lines – new and old as suggested by The Adult Cafe: The adult dating site where “you are on a promise.”
- I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?
- You’re so beautiful that you made me stop looking at my phone!
- If you make me your friend on Facebook I will “Like You.”
- Send me a text with your number on it and I will keep my phone next to my heart. Or: in my trousers depending on the girl.
- I’m sorry; I don’t think we’ve met; I never forget a beautiful face. (Better not to look at her boobs while you are saying this.)
- Amazing! Your lipstick is the same colour as my Porche.
- When I first saw you something buzzed in my trousers – I thought it was my phone at first.
- What a nice dress! – Can I talk you out of it?
- Wow! I love your low-cut dress – I can hardly look you in the eye.
- Just thought I would let you know – your bum looks amazing in that dress.
- I think I could fall madly in bed with you.
- Are you sure you don’t recognise me? Don’t you ever watch porn on the Internet!
PLEASE NOTE: The information and advice given on this website is for entertainment only –
We do not take responsibility for any consequences that may arise from using or acting on the information given. All the images are of models or actors who do not necessarily endorse or agree with the articles they appear in or the statements given.. All copyrights and Trademarks are respected